Deadline: May 15, 2014
The International Visegrad Fund is hereby announcing a call for proposals for projects Visegrad+ grant projects that will facilitate transfer of know-how between non-governmental and civil society organizations (NGOs/CSOs) in the Visegrad Group and the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo,i Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia).
Visegrad+ is a grant program created to administer and finance projects which contribute to the democratization and transformation processes in selected countries and regions.
The projects must adhere to one or more of the following priorities:
- Rule of Law and Fundamental Right ,
- Good Governance ,
- Regional Cooperation ,
- EU Approximation ,
- Environment and Sustainable Development :
- Win grant up to €80,000
- Any legal entity or natural person worldwide is eligible for support, preference is given to projects proposals submitted by non-profit and non-governmental organizations, public educational, cultural and research institutions and municipalities or local governments.
- The projects must involve active participation of entities from at least 3 different V4 countries and at least 2 different Western Balkan countries regardless of the coordinator.
- Expected time frame of proposed projects cannot exceed 18 months
- Requested support cannot exceed €80,000
- Overhead costs do not exceed 5% of the requested support
- Tangible/intangible assets do not exceed 7% of the requested support
- Apply online here.
- Contact persons:
For more information, click here.