Deadline: June 30, 2014
Interested and passionate individuals who have interest in photography and are residents in an European Union State are invited to submit their photo for the Jobs for Europe – Europe for Jobs Photo Competition.
In the run up to the European elections the PES Group in the Committee of the Regions is launching the seventh edition of its annual photo competition ‘Jobs for Europe – Europe for Jobs’. Amateur photographers will be given a chance to express themselves on employment as one of the key European issues at the moment. Participants can check-out ideas on what to focus on with the Inspirational Cloud section on the web-site of the competition.
The three best photos will be selected by a jury, composed of members of the PES Group (CoR) and professional photographers. The public will also be able to select a fourth winner via online voting on the official Facebook page in September. Winners will be announced in October 2014 at an award ceremony in Brussels, Belgium.
- All winners will be awarded a 3 days trip for two persons to Brussels, capital of Europe.
- In addition, the following prizes will be awarded:
- First prize: Photographic equipment worth up to € 2,000;
- Second prize: Photographic equipment worth up to € 1,500;
- Third prize: Photographic equipment worth up to € 500;
- Prize awarded by public vote: Photographic equipment worth up to € 500.
- The competition is open to amateur photographers who must be European Union residents aged 18 and over.
- To enter the competition fill in the online form, include your photo, and click on send.
- Applicants must submit only one photo in JPG format with first and family name as filename (e.g. john-smith.jpg).
- The dimensions of the photo should be 1200px wide max.
For more information, click here.