2014 University of Aberdeen International Scholarship in UK
Deadline: May 31, 2014
University of Aberdeen invites applications for tutition reduction scholarship to international undergraduate students interested in studying English Law at the University.
As a result of generous support from its Development Trust, the University of Aberdeen is delighted to offer a scholarship for an incoming international undergraduate student to the LLB English Law degree in September 2014.
- The scholarship is worth £12,000 and will consist of £4,000 reduction in tuition fees per annum, for the first three years of study. As an international student, you will not be required to pay fees in your fourth year of study.
To be eligible, you must:
- Hold an offer of admission to the LLB English Law degree.
- Hold overseas status for tuition fee purposes.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit and on consideration of personal statement.
- To be considered, you must have aplied for a place on the LLB English Law degree programme and have submitted a personal statement of no more than 5oo words to Mr Derek Auchie – [email protected] – explaining your career aspirations on graduating with the LLB English degree.
- You must have applied for a place and have submitted your personal statement before the deadline.
For more information, click here.