7th World Youth Forum “Right to dialogue” in Trieste, Italy
Deadline: May 31, 2014
The Association Poesia e Solidarietà, Study in collaboration with International Study and Documentation Centre for Youth Culture – University of Trieste have announced a call for papers for the 7th edition of World Youth Forum “Right to Dialogue” taking place from 3-5 October 2014 in Trieste (Italy).
This year’s topic is The Europe / Not Europe. The topic refers to a complex historic, social, cultural and institutional situation, concerning both the relations among European countries in and out of the EU (according to different statutes), and the international relations with other non-European countries. Regarding the historic conditions highlighted by this combination, the participants to the Forum are called to compare their study and social commitment backgrounds, concretely experienced in their own countries (in and out of Europe), thinking about the intersections between local identities and integration.
- The call is addressed to citizens from CEI (Central European Initiative) Member States: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine, as the CEI platform will cofinance the Forum. A different call, open also to those who are not citizens of the CEI Member States, will be released at a later date.
- The present call addresses young adults aged 18 to 35. The Forum works will be conducted both in Italian and in English; simultaneous translation from/to both languages will be provided.
- Those who are interested may apply either as speakers (presenting a paper) or as auditors.
- The accommodation and travel reimbursement will be provided to speakers only. The Forum’s organizers will provide a 4 nights accommodation (lodging only): check-in will be on 2 October, check-out on 6 October.
- Participants may be refunded up to 100% of the amount of their travel costs.
For more information, click here.