Job Opportunity. Apply for the Position of a Customer Service Representative in Gdansk, Poland
Deadline: May 24, 2014
The Finnish company Barona is looking for a motivated and energetic candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative in the beautiful city of Gdansk, in the north of Poland.
Barona is today the largest human resource service provider in Finland as well as one of the biggest employers. In addition to Finland, Barona operates also in Poland, Sweden, Russia and Estonia. They in close cooperation with global leading ICT service providers and Business Process Outsourcers.
- Selected candidate will have direct contact with international clients,
- dealing with telephone and written inquiries.
- He or she will be due to maintain a high level of relationship with customers, supporting clients’ processes and solving their problems.
- Other tasks include ensuring documentation and filing in accurately, up to date and in an accessible way.
- He or she will closely cooperate with colleagues on-site and abroad.
- The company offers an interesting and stable job;
- competitive salary with attractive benefit package;
- intensive training package;
- the opportunity of personal development in a multinational environment.
The ideal candidate:
- holds a university degree
- has fluent knowledge of Spanish and communicative level of English
- has proven customer service skills
- works quickly and accurately ensuring quality
- has a creative approach to analyzing and solving problems
- is risk-aware and pay attention to detail
- has great organization and self-motivation
- has a strong pro-client attitude
- has an excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- is available to travel and relocation
- If you are interested don’t hesitate submitting your cover letter and CV to [email protected] Please be informed that only chosen candidates will be contacted.
- For additional inquiries, you can send your request to the same address.
For more information, you can download the official form here.