2014 Data for Life Prize Award. Win a Grant of $50,000!
Deadline: June 18, 2014
The Data for Life Prize is open to individuals and organizations who are in a position to save children’s lives but lack the means to quantitatively assess the impact of their work and fighting to reduce child mortality as well as researchers in this areas menti0ned.
Data for Life is a new $100,000 prize program that will help identify the best approaches for reducing child mortality by supporting accurate, scientific evaluation of the number of lives that they save.
Design a scientific study with a budget of $50,000 that will validate a previously unproven but highly effective intervention to reduce child mortality, demonstrating the potential to save a large number of additional lives through scale up.
- Win a grant of $50,000.
- The Data for Life Prize is open to individuals and organizations Worldwide
- The goal of the Data For Life Prize is to save as many children’s lives as possible by identifying and strengthening under-recognized life-saving interventions that are highly impactful, scalable, and cost-effective, but currently lack scientific evidence of their impact. Accordingly, the winning applicants will propose studies that will yield previously unavailable proof demonstrating the efficacy of programs that deserve much greater support. By securing this proof, these programs will be empowered to save more lives.
- Complete the 1st round Entry Form by clicking on apply now.
- Applicants selected for the 2nd round will be invited to submit more detailed information at a later date.
- May 7, 2014 – Online entry opens
- June 18, 2014 – Online entry form closes
- August 2014 – Prize Plans due (invitation only)
- Finalists will be announced in November 2014
- December 2014 – Winners Announced
For more information, click here.