INDIAFRICA Young Visionaries Fellowship 2014
Deadline: May 18, 2014
INDIAFRICA Young Visionaries Fellowship seeks to identify promising young entrepreneurs in India and Africa to offer them opportunities for growth and collaboration across the two geographies.
Entries are invited from entrepreneurs under 40 years of age from Africa and India, who have demonstrated success in terms of achieving significant profit and/or substantial social impact through a venture in any of the following industry sectors:
- Creative & Cultural Industries (Art, Music, Handicraft, Design, Cinema …)
- Agriculture, Food & Nutrition
- Information & Communication Technologies
- 10 Indians and 10 Africans will be selected as Young Visionaries.
- Each Fellow will receive a cash grant of usD 2000 and will be invited to attend a 5 day Boot Camp in Delhi between 23rd and 27th June, 2014 with a view to exploring possibilities of new collaborative business ventures between Africa and India
- Candidates must be under the age of 40 years as on 31st December 2014
- Candidates should already be leading a successful enterprise in one of the above listed industry sectors with proven track record of at least two years
- Candidates should possess exceptional entrepreneurial skills and must demonstrate their ability to adopt innovative approaches towards the development of their sector
- Candidates must demonstrate their potential as future leaders of INDIAFRICA collaborative businesses through their character, drive and abilities
- Candidates interested to be a part of the Fellowship should fill in the application form and submit it along with their CV and a 500-word statement on “how your enterprise has made a positive difference in your sector and how it can be scaled up and replicated across africa and india”
- Y our complete application form, CV and Statement will be forwarded to the Jury and 20 candidates will be shortlisted from both Africa and India
For more information and to download the application form, click here.