Deadline: May, 30 2014
The International Policy Analysis Network invites interested and passionate individuals Worldwide to engage in an open discussion and stay a chance to win monetary prizes.
IPAN (International Policy Analysis Network) is an independent, private, non-profit public policy organisation currently based in India. It is Asia’s first youth-led public policy think tank aimed to be the world-leading source of independent analysis, informed debate and influential ideas.
IPAN Dialectics is a public forum run by IPAN on its website for any person interested to participate in by commenting on the questions listed on the webpage through his/her facebook profile.
- The objective of this contest is to invigorate policy debates among general audience and instill a feeling that policy ideas do not essentially come from sophisticated technocratic institutions but also from general public who are at the forefront of any crisis that the world faces. IPAN is surely a sophisticated think tank but not without the inclusion of those whom we wish to influence.
- By submitting your comment to the forum you have a chance to win 1000, 500 or 250 Euros!
- Any one interested can comment on these questions. One individual can comment as many times and on any number of the listed questions.
- More comments on more number of questions will increase the chances to win the prize.
The best three comments from all the questions will be selected on the following basis:
- simple yet innovative idea proposed in a very concise form.
- practicality of the idea.
- willingness to contribute personally and locally of the individual writing that comment.
- You can enter the IPAN Dialectics forum and leave your comment in the forum.
- A peer review committee comprising of policy experts from and outside IPAN will review the comments and select the winners. The names of selected individuals will be announced at the end of June 2014 and will be informed through their Facebook accounts. The winners will be announced on IPAN’s facebook page.
For more information, click here.