Deadline: June 15, 2014
UNIDO in collaboration with the International Center for Promotion of Enterprises (ICPE) invites applications for a nine-day course on Sustainable Energy Solutions in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The aim of the course is to address some of the key issues of sustainable energy by raising awareness amongst a group of selected participants.
More precisely, the organizers will try to convey and in-depth understanding of energy policy, technology and financing as most important segments for developing sustainable energy systems. The course will comprise a dynamic mix of lecture-based and interactive teaching methods supported by guided excursions to green enterprises and research centres. In this way participants will familiarize themselves with the currents and expected trends in sustainability.
- There is no participation fee for the course.
- Accommodation, food, and travel will be covered by UNIDO and ICPE.
- The course is open to current and future policy-makers from emerging and developing countries engaged in the design and implementation of energy policies, as well as to other stakeholders from NGOs, academia or the private sector dealing with such issues.
- participants from previous UNIDO Institute trainings are not eligible for application to this course.
- Before applying make sure you have an up-to-date CV and a motivation letter.
- To apply, please fill in the form on the official webpage of the course and and click on submit.
NOTE: The course and course materials will be entirely in English, meaning a good English proficiency is necessary, since there will be no translation provided.
Fir more information, please click here.