Edinburgh Business School Distance Learning MBA Programme (Tuition Covered)
Deadline: June 24, 2014.
Qualified and interested individuals are invited to apply for the Edinburgh Business School Distance Learning MBA programme at the Heriot-Watt University. With Edinburgh Business School, your MBA programme comes to you. Wherever you are, you can study for your MBA. That means you can continue in full-time employment or stay fully committed to your family duties.
Edinburgh Business School MBA Scholarship
This scholarship covers the cost of all tuition, learning materials and examination fees.
Learning materials are available to access online and a hard copy is also sent to scholars by post.
The scholarship does not cover travel to examination centres or associated costs such as travel to the graduation ceremony.
To be eligible to apply for an Edinburgh Business School MBA Scholarship,
- you must:
- be a national of and ordinarily resident in a sub-Saharan African country
- be able to say how the MBA will benefit you and your community
- have a first degree from a recognised university or a professional qualification such as ACCA
- be at least 25 years old and not older than 50 years old at the time of starting the programme
- have at least 2 year’s full-time work experience
- have access to an operational Internet connection (please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full system requirements)
- you must not:
- previously have studied an Edinburgh Business School course
- already have a master’s level business qualification
- be studying towards another qualification
- be able to pay for the course from your own resources
- previously have applied for the scholarship more than twice
- Only online applications will be accepted. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
For more information, please click here.