Paid Internship Opportunity at the General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union
Deadline: August 31, 2014
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for a paid internship opportunity at the General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union.
The General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union offers around 100 paid traineeships a year to EU nationals who have completed at least the first part of their university studies, and have obtained a degree certificate.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn
- EU citizens
- recently graduated from a university or equivalent higher-education establishment
- thorough knowledge of French or English
- qualifications in the fields, such as translation, human resources, communication, education studies, computer sciences, graphic design, multimedia, agricultural technology, biochemical engineering, health and food safety, energy management, environment, aerospace engineering, law, political science, international relations, EU studies and economics
- The application form is available in French and English. You must have a thorough knowledge of one these two languages in order to apply
- Interested applicants can apply here
If you are successful, you will receive an offer by e-mail stating the period of your traineeship and the department where you will work. If you accept the offer, the Traineeships Office will then send you a contract.
We will ask you to supply the following supporting documents:
- a legible copy of your passport or identity card
- a copy of your diplomas or official certificates
- proof or substantiated declaration of your knowledge of the languages stated on the application form
- proof of your professional experience (where necessary)
For more information, click here.