Deadline: July 7
Applications are now invited for the 2014 Monash International Merit Scholarship, which is awardd to excellent and intelligent students.
Applications are invited from students from all countries, students with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5 years degree)
- $10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per yeear until the minimium number of points for your degree are completed
- Recipient may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant promotional materials and/or events
- 31 scholarships will be available in 2014
To be eligible, applicants must be;
- International students
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash Campus in Australia
Students will be assessed;
- Based on academich achievement
- On their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University
- Preference will be given to commencing students particularly commencing students whoj are not enrolled in a Monash pathway course
- All application are made online
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship
- Before applying, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions
- Do not submit supporting documenatation with your application – this will not be considered by th institution
For more information, click here.