The 2014 Masters Taught Excellence Scholarship at the University of Bolton
Deadline: October 31, 2014
University of Bolton invites applications for the 2014 Master Taught Excellence Scholarship which is worth £1,500 and will be awarded to full-time UK/EU and international master students, irrespective of their financial means, who progress to a Unviersity of Bolton Master Course.
- Up to £1,500 will be paid towards tutition fees
To be eligible, applicants must demostrate th following;
- You must have ben awarded a first-class Honours Degree (or equivalent) from a UK or U institution
- You must be studying a full-time taught masters at the University of Bolton campus in Bolton
- You must not be in receipt of any other offer i.e Alumni Discount or any other fee reduction
- You must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees, for example from an employer
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2014 or later
- There will be a maximium of three awards available for the 2014/2015 academic year
- Scholarships will not be paid to students undertaking industrial or work experience on a full time “sandwich” basis. Students studying abroad also will not be eligible to receive the Scholarship.
- The Excellence Scholarship will be paid for first Taught Masters courses only, not second or subsequent courses.
- In order to receive the scholarship towards fees students must have completed the Masters Excellence Scholarship application form .
NOTE: Please return the form with photocopies of your certificates to:
Masters Excellence Scholarship Scheme,
University of Bolton,
Deane Road, Bolton. BL3 5AB
Tel: +44 (0)1204 903497 / +44 (0)1204 903499
For more information and to download the application form, click here.