Deadline: July 7, 2014
Entries are invited for the Intersections of Arts and Engineering Challenge for innovators, engineers, designers and artist from all around the World to create works that are expressive, challenging and conceptual. Entries are sought from various disciplines where there is a cross-fertilization among the domains of art, science, and technology.
The exhibition will represent the latest innovative thinking from around the world. All mediums will be considered.
The Entrants will have a chance to win $40,000 in cash prizes and their work will be exhibited in 3 global locations including the USA, Italy, and China. Interdisciplinary team submissions are encouraged.
- First Place Global: $15,000 USD
- Second Place Global: $10,000 USD
- Third Place Global: $6,000 USD
- USA First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
- ITALY First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
- CHINA First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
- All mediums accepted
- Global entries accepted
- No age limit
- No infringing on third party rights
- Entrants must read,understand, and accept entry rules
- Submitted work can have been exhibited previously
Applicants are to submit;
- Title and Description of work
- 1-5 digital images 1020 pixels x 1020 pixels
- Digital files must include the artist’s last name, first initial, and country (lastname_firstname_country1.jpg)
- For installations or interactive pieces, a video no more than 2 minutes depicting the art can be submitted.
- Complete entry form online
- The work will be judged by those individuals that are attending the exhibition (customers, vendors, employees, etc.)
- Works will be judged based on a scoring system of 3-5 different criteria, each with a point range of 1-5 points. Each judge will score each piece.
- The scores from each location will be added at the end of the three site exhibitions for the global winners.
- One regional winner will be chosen from each location based on the scores in each individual location.
- To enter the competition fill out the application form, and submit online.
- Email [email protected] for more information
For more information, click here.