Deadline: August 15, 2014
The University of Canterbury in New Zealand is offering scholarship support to top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University. Up to twenty-five scholarships may be awarded, tenable for up to one year.
- The scholarship is currently awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000
- Eligible candidates must be full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- They must be completing, or have completed no more that twelve months prior to the application closing date, a University Entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree programme.
- University of Canterbury International College students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to the University of Canterbury by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrolment at the University of Canterbury.
- Application forms are available from this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close. However, if the scholarship is managed by Universities NZ or another department of the University an External Website link will appear below and application instructions will be available through that link.
For more information, click