Ian Parry 2014 Photojournalism Contest
Deadline: July 1, 2014
Entries are now open for the Ian Parry 2014 Photojournalism Contest and winners stand a chance to get their images published on the Sunday Time Magazine and exhibited in London.
Each year Ian Parry holds an international photographic competition for young photographers, helping them to undertake a chosen project and raise their international profile.
- The first place winner will receive £3,500
- prize of £500 will be for the runners up.
- In addition, the Sunday Times Magazine will publish a selection of images from the competition
- the winning entry and selected finalists work will also be exhibited in London.
- You are a full time photography student OR are 24 years old or under
- In order to apply you will need to fill in the application form
- submit a portfolio ( no more than 12 photos) and a brief synopsis of a project you would undertake if you won.
For more information, click Ian Parry 2014 Photojournalism Contest