PSI-FELLOW/COFUND International Fellowship Programme for Postdocs – Switzerland
Deadline: August 4, 2014
The Paul Scherrer Institut invites applications for the 2014 International Fellowship Programme. This is an opportunity for international scientist to perform their innovative scientific project. The new funding programme addresses international postdocs and offers these researchers the opportunity to perform their innovative scientific project in one of the four attractive scientific fields tackled at PSI
- materials and matters
- energy and environment
- accelerator technologies.
The application has to be made together with a senior scientist at PSI, who will act as the fellow’s mentor. The fellowship is funded by Paul Scherrer Institut und European Commission, FP7-People Marie Curie Actions.
Fellows will be provided with;
- mobility allowance
- access to the PSI-FELLOW career development programme
- mentoring programme
- Researchers holding a PhD/ one first author peer reviewed publication
- The intended research proposal has to fit with regard to the research areas offered by the mentors
- 12 months resident in Switzerland in the 3 years immediately prior to the application deadline (incoming mobility)
- 36 months outside Europe (re-integration scheme for EU-member state and associate state nationals)
- The application has to be made together with a senior scientist at PSI, who will act as the fellow’s mentor.
- Project proposals together with CV and two reference letters has to be submitted on the PSI-Job-Portal.
For more information, visit PSI-FELLOW/COFUND International Fellowship Programme.