Unilever 2014 International Internship Program in Marketing and Brand Development – Netherlands
Deadline: June 30, 2014
Job Number: 14000CNG
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Unilever is offering an international internship program for bachelors or masters in marketing and brand development. Interns will have work and international experience. Unilever is one of the world’s greatest businesses with amazing brands, a dynamic environment, passionate people and a sustainable vision.
It is a full time internship program and interns will have to work on strong brands such as Magnum, Surf, Dove, Axe, Tresemmé, Knorr, Lipton, or Hellmann’s.
- Interns will receive support from an agency to get registered and find a room in the Netherlands.
- Unilever offers its interns the possibility to develop themselves at a local and international level.
- Intern will receive competitive allowance.
Interns should have
- analytical confidence and proactive thinker and strong communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master Student in your penultimate /final year or a grad up to 6 months.
- fuent in English, additional language skills is a plus.
- High performing student from a leading university.
- have had work and international experience.
- participate in extracurricular activities.
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed;
- an independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent
- Strong interpersonal skills. Capable to build strong relations across categories and with regions. Able to
- filter relevant feedback -while keeping a global mind set.
- a personality who provides real clarity on what others are accountable for and take responsibility for
- doing what they say they will do;
- A resilient team player.
- Preferably experienced with social media.
- Interest applicants should apply online.
For more information, visit Unilever 2014 International Internship Program.