Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs (Covers Transport & Accommodation)
Deadline: July 17, 2014
Are you thinking of starting your own business, or have you recently done so? Or perhaps you are already running a successful business and would like to expand it to new markets, or get fresh ideas? Then the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs could be for you!
The Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries.
The programme is financed by the European Commission and provides practical and financial assistance for young entrepreneurs spending time in the business of experienced host entrepreneurs for 1 to 6 months.
- The entrepreneurs will receive a monthly subsistence allowance.
- In addition, travel costs to and from the country of the stay will be covered.
The programme is open to
- New entrepreneurs, firmly planning to set up their own business or have already started one within the last three years;
- Experienced entrepreneurs who own or manage a Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise in one of the Participating Countries.
In order to participate, you must;
- be a permanent resident in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- have already started your own business within the last 3 years or be firmly planning to start your own business;
- have a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan; and
- be motivated and committed to collaborate during your stay with an experienced entrepreneur from another country.
- The application process is online and you must submit your CV and a Business plan.
- During the application process you will need to establish contact with an Intermediary Organisation of your choice.
For more information, visit European Exchange Program for Entrepreneurs.