Open Call for Our Future Europe Exchange Program – Netherlands, Kosovo or Serbia Citizens
Deadline: July 1, 2014
Our Future Europe is an engaging exchange program for active youths from the Netherlands, Serbia and Kosovo. The program combines official and expert meetings with peer education. A visit to Belgrade, Serbia and an exchange in the Netherlands provide an intense experience. Participants get the unique opportunity to meet students from the Netherlands, Kosovo and Serbia and visit policy makers, civil society organizations and political representatives.
The program is organized by a partnership of three non-governmental organizations: Integra (Kosovo), Youth Education Committee (Serbia) and Linking Europe (the Netherlands).
- The organisers will cover accommodation, food and drinks during the visit in Belgrade and the exchange week in the Netherlands.
- Dutch participants are required to contribute a participation fee of €60 and additionally the travel costs to and from Belgrade (estimated between €150-200).
- The participation fee for students from Kosovo and Serbia is €20 for the entire program.
- Citizenship or permanent residence in the Netherlands, Kosovo or Serbia who are between the ages of 18 – 25
- Regular Internet connection and access;
- Fluency in English;
- Having good writing skills;
- Being able to attend all face-to-face activities envisaged by the program;
- Having the motivation to successfully participate and complete the program including organizing three peer-to-peer activities;
- having a valid passport and travel insurance to visit Serbia/the Netherlands.
Selection will be based on qualities such as;
- team work,
- social engagement
NOTE: Reaching gender and a geographical balance will be considered during the selection of participants.
Please fill in the application form and send it before the deadline to:
- Kushtrim Koliqi: email@example.com (in Kosovo)
- Theresa Song Loong: firstname.lastname@example.org (in the Netherlands)
- Neda Živanović: OFE@ooo.org.rs (in Serbia)
For more information, visit Open Call for Our Future Europe Exchange Program