Deadline: July 28, 2014
The German Marshall Fund of the United States and the OCP Policy Center are inviting applications for the 2014 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program, a unique opportunity for rising leaders, taking place October 22-26, 2014, at the Palmeraie Hotels and Resorts in Marrakesh, Morocco.
The Atlantic Dialogues is an annual forum for decision-makers to discuss global issues and partnerships, with an emphasis on the Southern Atlantic and transatlantic relations beyond North-North lines.
The 2014 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program will bring together 50 rising leaders from around the Atlantic Basin. Over the two days of the program, sessions combine creative thinking, professional leadership training, and peer-to-peer learning.
- For selected applicants, the organizers will be pleased to cover hotel, meals, and local travel during the event. There is also a limited funds available for travel assistance for participants.
- Open to emerging leaders between the ages of 23 and 35, with a good command of English,
- who demonstrate leadership potential in their sector,
- are dedicated to strengthening ties across the Atlantic, and
- engage with and have an impact on the regional, transatlantic, and global agenda.
- Applicants should send their current resume and/or CV and a personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining the reasons for their application and how they will contribute to and benefit from the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program.
- GMF and the OCP Policy Center will accept applications on a rolling basis until deadline. Given the limited number of slots, early application is strongly encouraged.
- If you have any additional questions please email Madeleine Goerg at [email protected]
- Applicants can apply via online.
For more information, visit 2014 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program.