Scholarship to attend the 2014 NTEN Leading Change Summit – San Francisco, CA
Deadline: August 1, 2014
The Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) invites you to register to attend the Leading Change Summit taking place at San Francisco, CA from September 3-6, 2014. The summit offers advanced level learning for nonprofit leaders and changemakers across an organization in three tracks:
- Impact Leadership: Dynamic executive directors and leadership teams will learn how to plan and implement effective programs through a data-informed approach.
- Digital Strategy: Savvy online marketers, communicators, and fundraisers will use the Web to drive innovation and engagement.
- The Future of Technology: Cutting-edge technologists will strategize how to adapt to the evolving role of technology in their work.
NTEN is pleased to offer 12 scholarships to attend the Leading Change Summit with thanks to the support of TechSoup Global, who is generously providing 10 of these scholarships!
The Scholarship covers the the cost of LCS registration (excluding travel and lodging) and they are available to nonprofit staff working in specific areas of the nonprofit sector. NTEN is happy to announce two scholarships for organizations in the following categories:
- Digital Inclusion
- Domestic Violence
- Human Services
- Youth Development
- Applicants must be an employee of a 501(c)(3) organization with a mission that includes programs in one of the above six categories.
- Applicants must be able to describe a technology project or strategic goal related to technology that they plan to design and develop further at LCS and implement in their organization.
- Following the LCS, applicants must be willing to be featured in an NTEN case study on how organizations are using technology to improve their work.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill out the application form. Applications must be received no later than Friday, August 1, 2014. Scholarship applications will be reviewed and scholarship recipients will be notified of acceptance no later than Friday, August 8, 2014.
To learn more about the summit, click here.
For more information and to apply, visit Leading Change Summit Scholarship.