Apply for the 2014 SEA XChange Program for Young Innovators – Algeria
Deadline: August 10 2014
The Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator Exchange (SEA Xchange – Algeria), is an intensive one-week learning program of social entrepreneurship designed for the young innovators in order to solve the surrounding social issues in their community.
The program brings together aspiring ChangeMakers from different countries to Algeria in order to teach young innovators how to kick-start their own social ventures.
- The intensive program will enable the young people to adopt a social entrepreneur’s mindset and unleash their creative change-making ideas. The participants will uncover the causes of social issues and generate innovative solutions through an international curriculum developed in collaboration between the event’s host and the international participants.
- Throughout the program, participants will deepen their understanding of social entrepreneurship and sharpen their skills through team project addressing a social issue in Sétif area and the Algerian community.
- At the end of the curriculum, teams are supposed to compete for the best social innovative venture.
- Fully funded except flights (should be covered by applicant).
- Europeans nationality aged between 20-25.
- Major: Business Administration | Entrepreneurship | Engineering
- Founded Social Business
- Able to deliver a training, open space sessions, and extra activities.
- Available to travel to Algeria in the period end of August/September.
- Can cover his/her flight ticket.
- Submit your CV and Motivation Letter to: [email protected]
- Motivation Letter should include the suggested presentations, activities and content to the program.
For more information, visit SEA XChange Facebook page.