Applications are now open to eligible students for the combined masters and MBA scholarship at University of Oxford. The Oxford Pershing square scholarships are postgraduate awards supporting extraordinary individuals in developing and realising their potential as future global leaders.
- All University and college fees
- A Grant to cover living costs during the MBA year
- Applicants must be accepted into the Oxford 1+1 MBA program
- Students with deferred entry are ineligible to apply
- Applicants must complete the online Oxford 1 +1 MBA application
- Applicants must apply to the MSc program of their choice
- Applicants admitted into the 1+1 programme will submit a short statement outlining “How do I intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person”
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview with the Scholarship panel
The Pershing Square Foundation will be seeking applicants with
- Strong personal character
- Combined academic and leadership potential
- Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges
- A vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you fulfil this intention
For more information, visit Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship.