2015 Urology Care Foundation Research Scholars Program
Deadline: September 4, 2014
The American Urological Association is now accepting applications from young men and women who are interested in pursuing careers in Urology research. There are at least 10 awards available for 2015 fellowships. One-year and two-year fellowships for M.D.s and Ph.D.’s are also available for the 2015 Research Scholars Program.
- An annual stipend of $40,000. This stipend is provided for each applicable year with two payments, one every six months (on or about July 1 and January 1.)
Applicants for this fellowship must be either trained urologists or research scientists who:
- are within five years of completing a residency or doctorate;
- aspire to learn expert scientific techniques;
- are committed to a strong career in urologic research;
- are able to provide evidence of current and/or prior interest/accomplishments in research; and
- have not previously received a Research Scholar Award.
- Applicants are not required to be U.S. citizens but must have a valid Social Security number for Internal Revenue Service purposes if the research is being conducted in the United States.
All applicants for the Urology Care Foundation Research Scholars Award Program must register online where they can:
- provide institution, mentor, and project information;
- download the Application Agreement Form [pdf] to be signed by the applicant, all mentors, the department chair and a sponsoring institution representative; and
- upload all required documents and materials, and
- submit the complete application package.