Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge – Win a fully-funded trip to Hambourg
Deadline: August 31, 2014
Beiersdorf is currently searching for top international students for internships abroad at Beiersdorf subsidiaries around the world through the International Internship Challenge (IIC), which will take place on October 20‒21, 2014.
How would you like to gain valuable experience with international brands like NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast? During a two-day event in Hamburg, you will get to know Beiersdorf and discover how innovative skin care products are made while qualifying for an international internship in Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling and Supply Chain Management. You will have the opportunity to meet Beiersdorf staff members from various departments and to collaborate with other attendees on a case study within your field.
An array of selection exercises will be conducted in which you can profile your abilities – the four top performers in these exercises will receive a fully-funded international internship at one of Beiersdorf’s 150 subsidiaries worldwide.
Location: Germany / Hamburg
Reference Code: DE_14_0711
Employment Fraction: Full-time
Contract Type: Temporary
Internship Duration: 3 months
The top three participants will win a fully funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe. For instance, in 2015 you could complete a three-month internship at their production site in Mexico City, join the marketing department in Bangkok, or assist the controlling team in the USA. They’ll decide with you where you’ll be headed.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You are enrolled in a college/university economics program or already hold a bachelor’s degree and are starting your master’s degree.
- You have a clear focus on one of the following areas: Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
- During the planned internship period you will be properly enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, or having completed your bachelor’s degree be preparing for master’s study (the internship must be completed within the gap year).
- You have experience in the working world through multiple prior relevant internships.
- You are internationally oriented, fascinated by global issues, and unafraid to leave the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills, and are able to work independently with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills, which you are well-prepared to demonstrate.
- You have no trouble with the English language.
For more information, visit Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge.