Deadline: September 10, 2014
The call for applications is open for the Preparing Global Leaders Academy (PGLA) taking place from 3rd to 10th October, 2014 in Amman, Jordan. Preparing Global Leaders Academy (PGLA) is a one-week premiere international educational program for the best students and young professionals around the world.
The specific strategy of PGLA is to help participants maximize their potential and develop leadership and communication skills. The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world.
Participants will benefit academically and socially as they will work closely with other young leaders from around the world and build everlasting relationships. Delegates will also witness the ancient beauty of Jordan including the Baptism site, Petra (named as one of the Seven Wonders of the World), The Dead Sea (the lowest point on earth and home of the world’s largest natural spa), as well as many other of Jordan’s attractions both natural and manmade.
Scholarships and Program Cost
The full cost of the program is $900 covering tuition fee, transportation, accommodation and meals. All participants are responsible for travel arrangements and associated insurance and VISA costs (if needed) to Amman, Jordan. There are also a range of scholarships available.
Students and young professionals from around the world can apply to participate in PGLA 2014
- Application form
- Passport photo (jPEG format)
- CV (recommended)
- Letter of Support (optional)
- Download the PGLA 2014 application form
- Submit the completed form with all support documents (optional documents are not required) to e-mail: [email protected] with a subject title: PGLA October 2014 Application Form.
- Please note that admission to the academy is made on a rolling basis, therefore, earlier applications will receive priority consideration.
- A confirmation letter to all applicants will be sent by e-mail upon acceptance of the application.
- All applicants will additionally be informed by e-mail on the decision of PGLA admission board. This decision will be final and cannot be appealed upon delivery.
- Priority deadline: 01 September 2014
- Final deadline: 10 September 2014
Should you have additional queries regarding the admission process or any other concerns related to PGLA October 2014, do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected].
For more information, visit Preparing Global Leaders Academy.