Deadline: August 25, 2014
Indian Youth Fund is accepting applications for the Young Social Innovators Conclave taking place in Mumbai, India from October 9th – 11th, 2014. The Social Innovators Conclave is a dynamic platform that will bring together young innovators, technologists, academicians and experts to share their cutting-edge initiatives and solutions, experiences & challenges in urban development.
The objective is to provide young innovators the opportunity for cross-learning to encourage integrated action that match the complexity of urbanization issues. If you are a young innovator with an ingenious idea, strategy or initiative to tackle urban challenges in India, we want to hear it, promote it and put you in touch with like-minded individuals to scale it.
- Share on a large platform cutting-edge initiatives and solutions
- Networking opportunities to develop multi-sectoral linkages
- Meet inspiring social innovators, technologists, academicians, and government officials involved in re-shaping cities
- Gain insight on innovative models of youth-led development through interactive and stimulating workshops, presentations, films and installations.
- Be inspired and ideate with like minded people keen to make an impact on the future urban landscape.
Travel and Accommodation
Yes, once your application is selected for presentation, travel and accommodation support will be offered. However, please note that only one individual per group will be provided travel and accommodation.
Individuals and/or groups led by young people (between the age of 15-33 years) working on issues of urbanization across India can apply.
What is the application process for the Young Social Innovators Conclave?
In order to participate as a presenter, follow these steps:
- Visit the Young Social Innovators Conclave page and register to attend the Conclave. All presenters must first register to attend the Conclave.
- Following registration, you must first fill out and submit the online application form available in English and Hindi on the Conclave page before the submission deadline of31st May, 2014.
- The application form can be completed offline and either uploaded on the website itself or sent to us via email ([email protected]). Applications must include all information required in the application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants will receive an initial notification of receipt in the form of a confirmation screen. Be sure to provide an email address that you check regularly. All correspondence about your submission and the Conclave will be through email.
- Closer to the date of the Conclave, you are expected to fill out a travel support form.
NOTE: All applications must be submitted via the website, or email. We will not accept applications
For more information and to register, visit Young Social Innovators Conclave.