Deadline: September 22, 2014
Are you intrigued by the rapidly-growing world of user experience design? Do you wonder how good design can gain users for your technology/software products? Are you passionate about giving your users the experience they deserve? Are you looking to meet and connect with other design enthusiasts? Yes?
This October, designers from Google User Experience Team will be visiting Sub-Sahara Africa to conduct a 2-day, hands-on user experience masterclass in Cape Town, Nairobi and Lagos.
Attendees at the masterclass will learn the process of taking an idea from concept to launch,including sketching, user testing, prototyping and the importance of making continououse improvements to keep your users enganged and satisfied.
- The masterclass will cover interaction and visual design patterns including material design.
Partners and timeline
- Flow Interactive (Cape Town, South Africa) 7 – 8 October, 2014
- The iHub (Nairobi, Kenya) 10 – 11 October, 2014
- The Pan Atlantic University (Lagos, Nigeria) 14 – 15, 2014
- The program is open to anyone passionate for creating outstanding user experience, regardless of whether they are a software developer, product manager, web designer or user experience designer.
- Applications submitted after deadline will not be accepted.
- Apply now for the masterclass in Cape Town, South Africa
- Apply now for the masterclass in Nairobi, Kenya
- Apply now for the masterclass in Lagos, Nigeria
For more information, visit Google’s User Experience Masterclass.