Deadline: October 5, 2014
Insight Data Science is now accepting applications for the Insight Data Science Fellows Program. This is an intensive six week post-doctoral training fellowship that bridges the gap between academia and data science. Based in Silicon Valley and New York City, the program enables scientists to learn the industry specific skills needed to work in the growing field of big data at leading companies.
Mentors for the Insight Data Science Fellows Program, who hire out of the program, are data scientists and engineers from top technology companies including: Facebook, LinkedIn,Microscoft, Yahoo, Twitter, Tumblr, Spotify, Palantir, FourSquare, Amex, At&T, MTV, KhanAcademy, YouTube, Netflix,RelateIQ, Opower and a lot more..
- have completed or are approaching completion of a PhD
- US citizen or non-US citizen as along as long as you can legally be in the US for meetings/conferences.
- 6week, full-time, postdoctoral data science training fellowship in Silicon valley or New York City
- Full tutition scholarship for all fellows
- Self-directed, project-based learning under the guidance of top industry data scientists
- Interview at top companies immediately following the program.
Complete the online application form
For more information, visit Insight Data Science Fellows Program.