Deadline: February 15, 2014
Tomorrow People Organization invites interested individuals to join the 6th Annual Women’s Leadership and Empowerment Conference, that will take place from March 1st – 3rd 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand. Women’s Leadership and Empowerment Conference 2015 is a three-day program, which consists of three components: study session “women’s leadership and empowerment of disadvantaged groups”, presentations of submitted papers and open discussions. Tomorrow People is an internationally recognized non-for-profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
Women’s Leadership and Empowerment Conference 2015 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
It is open to those interested in gaining leadership skills and new knowledge as well as those who want to share their own achievements. More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, learn more about the new approaches related women’s issues and social equality, network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the related fields.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the new approaches related to the topics, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
For information about conference fees, click here.
The conference fee covers all sessions, coffee breaks and lunches in between the sessions, networking dinner, presentations of submitted papers, copy of the official conference proceedings, certificate, conference supplies and accompanying materials.
For more information, visit 6th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference.