International Forum for Young Leaders 2015 – Montreal, Canada
Deadline: October 31, 2014
McGill University invites applications for its 2015 International Forum for Young Leaders.The mission is to foster a network of young leaders who aim to develop accessible solutions to these challenges and advance human rights and access to justice through ethical engagement.
The International Forum for Young Leaders brings together individuals under 30 years of age who have demonstrated their passion for implementing innovative, entrepreneurial solutions to the world’s most pressing problems, and offering them an opportunity to interact and benefit from each other’s experiences. Held in conjunction with the Young Leaders Forum, the Conference will explore the theme of “Human Rights and Leadership” and will focus on individuals and groups who have set themselves apart in their promotion of human rights and access to justice through innovation, entrepreneurship, collaboration and creativity.
For those selected, the Conference will cover all costs, including travel expenses to and from Montreal, accommodation, meals, and visa expenses.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be under 30 years of age as of July 31, 2015
- Hold a university degree in any field*;
- Possess high oral proficiency in English; and
- Have shown leadership, innovation, creativity, and/or entrepreneurship in your area of focus.
Submit the following documents to [email protected]
Please use “Application – International Young Leaders Forum 2015” as the subject of your email.
- Completed application form;
- a photocopy of an official ID confirming your age,
- two letters of recommendation
- proof of university graduation
For more information, visit McGill University