2014 Thought For Food Challenge-$10,000 USD Grand Prize
Deadline: October 31, 2014
Thought For Food (TFF) invites the world’s brightest, most passionate students from top universities around the world to take the lead in solving one of the biggest challenges facing our future: how are we going to feed 9+ billion people by 2050?
The annual TFF challenge calls on university students from all fields of study to explore the complex challenges of food security, as they generate and prototype new projects that make a difference. Ideas will be judged based on innovation, sustainability, engagement and uniqueness.
This is open to all university students across the world.
- $10,000 for Grand Prize team
- $5, 000 for One runner team
- $500 for 10 finalist teams
Life Changing Experiences
- Access to TFF Design Lab and professional mentors from various fields
- 10 finalist will receive a trip to Lisbon where they will take part in a custom program to acquire skills and tools that will propel their projects to the next level.
- Finalists will represent their university at the TFF Summit and pitch their ideas to a top-caliber judging panel.
How to enter
- sign up on tffChallenge
- Form your interdisciplinary team of 3-5 students
- Begin the 2014 TFF Challenge and develop your project
- Change the world