Deadline: December 3, 2014
The Collegiate Chapters Council (CCC) of the American Marketing Association is searching for the Coca-Cola Company Global Marketing & Commercial Leadership Intern. A minimum of 2 Internships will be available with the potential for more based on global demand. (Atlanta, Mexico City, London, Madrid, Berlin, Singapore, Hong Kong, among other possibilities based on residency). Internships will be 10-12 weeks, from mid-May 2015 to mid-August 2015, depending on Intern’s school calendar.
Each intern will report to a Director within the Global Marketing & Commercial Leadership organization within The Coca-Cola Company. Interns will work cross-functionally with internal specialists departments to support the advancement of various global marketing initiatives. The intern will be responsible for the timely and successful completion of daily tasks and longer-term projects related to driving business improvements within the Company.
Number of Internships: Minimum of 2 and the potential for more internships based on global demand
Title: Global Marketing & Commercial Leadership Intern
Timeframe: 10-12 weeks, ideally Mid-May through Mid-August- dependent on intern’s school calendar
Pay: $600 weekly for 40 hours
Location: Various global offices based on need such as Atlanta (must be a US citizen), Mexico City, London, Madrid, Berlin, Singapore, Hong Kong, among other possibilities based on residency.
Housing & Relocation: Is at the cost and sole responsibility of the students accepting the Internship.
- Meeting Planning and Execution: Work with Manager and Administrative Assistants to schedule meetings and plan key meetings. Attend key meetings and identify key messages to share with the team and workstream leads. Contribute to meetings through sharing ideas and opportunities.
- Presentation & Analytics Development: Assist team in the creation and execution of key presentations for internal meetings. Analyze metrics/data to identify critical information and trends and deliver the key findings, suggestions and comments in a highly impactful presentation format.
- Workstream Assistance: As assigned by your manager, work with key contacts to keep work progressing, such as: developing and maintaining project plans, tackling assigned tasks, coordinating meetings to help keep work moving forward, developing relationships to progress ideas forward into action.
- Project Management: Work with internal and external team members to manage timelines and deliverables against a variety of marketing and business related projects.
- Responsible for the overall development of all marketing communication and supporting materials for mobile app launch.
- Assist in coordinating and planning the large internal or external Coca-Cola Company events/key meetings.
- Share new ideas in brainstorming session to enhance program effectiveness.
- Work with agency leads to develop
- Develop easy to understand metrics scorecard to highlight key metrics on a routine basis.
- Create marketing programs and communications messages such as digital marketing assets, videos, in-store programs and experiential programs.
- Applicants will be considered only for locations where he/she maintains citizenship.
- Candidate must be a full time undergraduate student with senior standing in the fall semester of 2015
- Applicants must be current student members of AMA International Headquarters and members of an active AMA collegiate chapter
- Extra-curricular activities, especially in leadership roles
- A demonstrated passion for marketing and global business
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application
- Each student will need to be a resident of the country he/she will be working in. All applicants should clearly state his or her home country to be considered for internship. Neither AMA nor Coca-Cola will sponsor Student Work Visas.
- Candidates who meet the previously noted qualifications are eligible to apply.
- The final selection of the candidate(s) will be made by the Scholarship and Awards Committee of the AMA Collegiate Chapters Council with final input from designated representatives of the Coca-Cola Company.
- To be considered complete, an application shall include the following information
- A completed online form submitted through Wufoo (opens Noon Central time, November 3rd)
- A recommendation letter (one page, maximum) from your AMA chapter Faculty Advisor
- A current transcript (If chosen as an award winner, an official transcript will be requested)
- A current resume
- A 400-700 word essay
Note: The online applications will open on November 3, 2014. Also, the required materials (above) are to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application. Have all of your materials ready to upload in electronic format before applying.
For more information, visit Coca Cola Company Internship.