University of Roehampton Online Competition – Win a $1,111 Online Programme Module
Deadline: November 12, 2014
The University of Roehampton Online Competition are once again open for entries. At the University of Roehampton, London Online, you can earn a quality British education from an institution with a rich history that dates back more than 170 years.
Challenge yourself to see the world differently – study a fully online masters programme for an all-inclusive tuition fee of US $10,000 and benefit from a QAA assured programme featuring:
- A vibrant, interactive, and engaging social learning environment.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty.
- A diverse global community and student support.
Join the Roehampton Online Competition today for your chance to win a free module within one of 13 online masters programmes. This is a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your knowledge and logical reasoning skills.
About the University
The University of Roehampton, London has been providing quality education through its colleges for more than 170 years. Today, the University continues its tradition of excellence by providing working professionals around the world with access to high-quality online masters degree programmes at an affordable price
13 lucky winners (one per programme) will be awarded with a tuition fee exemption for their second module, valued at US $1,111, and a certificate of achievement.
To enter this competition you should:
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Meet the admission criteria for your chosen programme, including the English proficiency requirements outlined here.
To be eligible to win you must be admitted into your programme of choice by the university and make your first module tuition fee payment of US $1,111 before November 12, 2014. For full details on eligibility and criteria to win, click here.
The competition is open to applicants for the November 13, 2014 intake date.
The judging criteria will be based on:
- The logical reasoning test score.
- The answer to the essay question, which will be assessed using the following aspects: creativity, analytical skills, and English language proficiency.
- Academic background and qualifications (you must meet the eligibility criteria outlined above).
How to Participate
- Sign in or register an account at www.roehamptononlinecompetition.com.
By November 6, 2014:
- Take the University of Roehampton Online general knowledge quiz.
- Complete the logical reasoning multiple choice quiz.
- Answer the essay question, max. 700 words.
By November 10, 2014:
- Apply to the University of Roehampton, London Online:
All applicants are required to apply online directly through the Roehampton Online website.
By November 12, 2014:
- Provided you are successfully admitted into your programme of choice, you must accept your place at the University and make your first module tuition fee payment by November 12, 2014.
- The course start date is November 13, 2014.
Registration to the University of Roehampton Online Competition is free of charge.
For more information, visit University of Roehampton Online Competition.