2015 Social Entrepreneurs Outreach Accelerator Program in Stockholm, Sweden (Fully-funded)
Deadline: November 2, 2014
Applications are now open for the 2015 Social Entrepreneurs (SE) Outreach Accelerator Program taking place in Stockholm, Sweden. SE Outreach Accelerator is an exciting 8-week capacity-building program, which consists of several programs, helping social entrepreneurs who address pressing issues in the developing world and emerging markets, to accelerate their businesses so that their innovative ideas can grow into high-impact solutions to the world’s social and environmental problems. This program is scheduled to take place from April 13th-June 5th, 2015 in Sweden.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is a program for:
- founders of projects/enterprises
- change makers
- social entrepreneurs who are creating positive social and/or environmental impact in developing communities.
Benefits/ Expenses Covered
- Return flights, visa, insurance
- Accommodation in Stockholm
- Fixed daily food allowance in Stockholm
- Travel card to use Stockholm public transportation
- Workshops, mentorship, individual coaching and group coaching sessions as well as access to our network.
- Any background, age, or nationality
- No requirement to have a registered enterprise prior to the program
- Both for-profit and non-for profits enterprises
- No requirement to already have a written business plan
- No requirement to have revenue streams/profitability prior to the program
- have an operating project/enterprise that targets social and/or environmental issues facing the developing communities
- Applicants’ project/enterprises can be scaled and replicated to benefit more people
- be passionate about creating positive impact with your project/enterprise and have the ambition of making it financially sustainable from sources beyond donations
- be the founder of such project/enterprises and can attend the 8 week Accelerator program in Stockholm full-time during April 13th – June 5th2015
- be capable of participating in a program conducted entirely in English (read/write/speak/comprehend)
- be open-minded and willing to share your experiences in a co-working, co-learning environment
How to Apply
- Download and complete application form
- Attach CV, Two references (required)
- Submit 2 min video pitch where you present yourself and your project/enterprise (recommended) (The video may be uploaded to YouTube and provided as a link, or e-mailed to us with the rest of the application)
- 2 other documents supporting your application, such as draft business plan, annual report. (if available)
- Interviews will be conducted (in person or on Skype) with top applicants between Dec 1st-12th, 2014.
- Selected social entrepreneurs are announced by Dec 22nd, 2014.