Deadline: November 7, 2014
Individuals are invited to send in entries for the 2014 World Biennial Exhibition of Student Poster. The Sixth Edition of the World Biennial of Student Poster, organized by the University of Novi Sad and the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad, is open to all undergraduate and graduate students of art colleges where the discipline of poster art is a part of the curriculum.
The students can participate with posters made during the last two school years as a part of their curriculum. The winners will be announced at the opening ceremony of the Biennial in Novi Sad in December 2014. All received posters will become a part of a special Biennial’s collection at the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad and can be used in didactic purposes.
The prizes and awards consist of: monetary prizes, plaques and certificates.
- 1st prize: €1000 and the right to organize a solo exhibition at the next Biennial with 10 posters an optional choice.
- 2nd prize: €600
- 3rd prize: €300.
- In addition to the main prizes awarded, special prizes will also be presented by companies and individuals.
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students of Art colleges where the discipline of poster art is a part of the curriculum.
- Submit entries digitally using the online entry form.
- Each student can participate with three posters.
- Convert your Poster files to meet these condition:
- JPG – quality 10, CMYK – 8 Bits/channel, 2756 x 3937 pixel or PDF – CMYK, 70 x 100 cm, 100 pixels/inch
- In both cases, the file size must not exceed 10 MB.
- Do not send printed copies. The World Biennial Exhibition of Student Poster will make print-outs for jury review, as well as exhibition prints of winning posters.
For more information, visit World Biennial Exhibition of Student Poster.