Apply for the 2nd UniCredit International Internship Program
Deadline: December 31, 2014
The call is now open for the 2nd UniCredit International Internship Program. The program offers 40 grants to students to have a 3-month internship at UniCredit abroad in any of the following countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Russia, Serbia.
UniCredit & Universities Foundation aims to promote specialisation abroad of the best European talents in the fields of Economics, Banking and Finance. The internship must take place between June and September 2015. Forty winners will be selected by the Scientific Committee by April 30, 2015.
- Each winner will receive a grant of €2,100 gross (€700 per month) for the entire duration of the internship abroad. In addition, the Foundation will pay the winners a fixed amount of €1,000 for travel, visa or any other expenses.
- Candidate must be citizens of any country in which UniCredit operates: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Candidates must at least be second-year students in the fields of Economics, Finance, Banking, Engineering Management or law and Economics.
- Register yourself here.
- A complete registration allows you to proceed with your application.
- Applicants can check the available positions by clicking on each country here.
NOTE: In the application, candidates should indicate their preferred 3-month period and select a maximum of two positions for which they wish to apply from those published.
For more information, visit UniCredit International Internship Program.