Worldwide Essay Contest: Education In 50 Years – Win up to $500
Deadline: February 15, 2015
Entries are now being accepted for the International Essay Competition organized by Bid4Papers. Anyone who is interested in showcasing their creativity and writing skills should take part in writing the essay themed: “Education In 50 Years: A Futurist’s Perspective”
Participants must be 25 years and younger.
- 1st place prize – $500
- 2nd place prize – $200
- The most interesting and creative essays will be published on our Facebook for you to have a chance of winning our special 3rd prize! An author of the essay with more likes will become the owner of 3Doodler 3D Printing Pen!
Winners will be announced on February, 25, and they will be notified via email. Plus, we will publish their works in our blog and share them via our social media profiles.
Guidelines for Entry
- Write an essay “Education In 50 Years: A Futurist’s Perspective” How do you imagine education of the future? What will it look like? Will technologies play an important role to education process? What will the role of a teacher be? What will a student of the future look like?
- Be creative, use your imagination, and try to cover some of the following questions in your essay:
- Language: English
- Style: academic, non-academic
- Length: 750 to 1,500 words
- Format: PDF or Word document
- email your submission, including your full name and “Education In 50 Years Contest” in the email subject line, to [email protected]. One submission per person!