Deadline: February 1, 2015
Schneider Electric invites business and engineering students to the fifth edition of Go Green in the City, the global business case challenge for green energy solutions. Enter for the chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies in the world. Win a career opportunity and travel the world with Schneider Electric!
The top 12 teams will be invited to Paris in June, 2015 to present their ideas in front of a prominent jury and to compete for a trip around the world and a career opportunity at Schneider Electric*.
Make the most of your Go Green in the City journey by collecting awards**
1. Go Green Champs Award
- Take quizzes and collect points during the competition period.
- 3 teams with the highest score will win a 30-minute Skype session with one of the previous years’ winners or an on-site visit to their local Schneider Electric office!
2. Social Media Award
- Let your friends know about your participation in Go Green in the City and collect team recommendations during the competition period!
- 3 teams with the highest number of recommendations will win a 30-minute Skype session with a Schneider Electric mentor to give them guidance on preparing their case solution.
- Open to business and engineering students worldwide
- Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Students should be pursuing a bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Register for the competition here.
- Fill out your profile: Tell them more about yourself and your academic background.
- Form a team: Team up with your friend or classmate. Remember: at least one member must be female and both team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition.
- Submit your innovative case solution: Impress the judges with your team’s idea for intelligent energy management for a smarter city.
* The winner can choose Schneider Electric offices in two countries to travel. The specifics of the offered position will match the requirements of Schneider Electric.
** Please note that the results of these awards will not be considered in the evaluation of your case submission. Deadline for Go Green Champs and Social Media Award participation is January 15, 2015.
For more information, visit Go Green in the City.