2015 Afren One Planet MBA Scholarships-University of Exeter, UK
Deadline: May 31, 2015
Applications are currently open for the Afren One Planet MBA scholarships. One Planet MBA programme is an internationally recognized programmed that would help students gain the ability to innovate, to think and act strategically and to lead others through organizational change.
One planet MBA boasts of the following accolade
- Ranked in the top 3 worldwide, and 1st in the UK by Corporate Knights (2012 – 2013)
- Ranked in the top 50 worldwide by the Washington-based Aspen Institute (2012)
- Winner, AMBA Innovation award, 2012
- Best new programme – Green Gown Awards 2012
Candidates will need to:
- Meet the full entry requirements for the One Planet MBA.
- Have a background or demonstrable interest in the oil and gas sector.
- Be a resident of one of the following countries / regions: Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Iraqi Kurdistan, Kenya, Madagascar, Nigeria, Seychelles, Tanzania.
- £35,000 and covers the full One Planet MBA tuition Fee as well as a substantial contribution towards accommodation and living expenses.
- Apply for the MBA Program at the University of Exeter (you may see MBA entry requirements here)
- Apply for the Afren Scholarship here.
- upload a statement of up to 750 words outlining your background and/or interest in the oil and gas sector, what benefits do you think you will gain from undertaking the One Planet MBA and what particular skills and abilities you can offer Afren that might set you apart from other Scholarship applicants.
For more information, visit Afren Scholarship or contact [email protected]