Deadline: January 30, 2015
The African-Asian Youth dialogue is an attempt to meet South-South cooperation. The event would be covered online and would allow young people to develop and nurture their leadership skills with resolutions, diplomacy and negotiation.
Delegates will serve as the Heads of Government and work on The Drafting Committee to form final resolutions. The project will work on the following themes:
- Good Governance, Equal Rights and Political Stability
- Aid, Trade and Investment
- Education and Human Development
- Conflict within the Asian/African Countries
- Open Debate
- Electronic certificates and an opportunity to further participate in future events.
- All young people aged 15-30, who are excited about Africa and Asia and are resident in these continents. Please do not apply if you are resident in another continent. The project may aim to include such citizens in future.
- All Candidates must have an internet connection and must be able to meet online.
To apply, send an email to [email protected].