Coloplast Global Graduate Program + Wide Range Of Job Opportunities in Denmark
Deadline: January 15, 2015
Applications are currently open to the Coloplast Global Graduate Program. Coloplast is a leading medtech company headquartered in Denmark with offices in 55 countries around the globe. Joining the Coloplast Global Career Challenge makes one eligible for a wide range of opportunities with a company that prioritizes personal and professional development. The Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a highly-competitive, three-year programme. Eight spots spread over four countries are available annually and selected candidates will hold two intensive 18-month rotations between our headquarters in Denmark and in the local subsidiary country, thus creating opportunities to develop skills in real jobs across our business units. The participating subsidiary countries includes: Brazil, USA, Netherlands and China.
Coloplast develops products and services to make life easier for people with deeply personal and private medical conditions. These conditions are often associated with trauma and taboo. The more intimate the condition, the greater the requirement to come closer to customers, understand their world and develop solutions that are sensitive to their special needs.
- Recent graduates of business programs
- Fluent in English + local language in participating “home base” subsidiary country
Degree Requirement per Country
- Brazil: Graduate and/or post-graduate courses with focus on Business areas, such as: Marketing & Sales, Administration, Economy, and Finance
- Netherlands: Master’s degree in relevant field
- China: Master’s degree in relevant field
- USA: MBA degree
Salary & Benefits
- Salary for each rotation is based on competitive local benchmarks
- Performance bonuses provided for each rotation
- Furnished housing, tax and visa support is provided for the rotation into Denmark
Applicants will be judged based on the following selection criteria:
- Ability to put your theory to practice in a cool growing company
- Analytic skills to deal with complexity
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Flair for working across functions and cultures
- Application deadline: 15 January 2015
- Finalists selected and contacted: Mid-February 2015
- Top candidates from each country flown to Denmark for assessment: March 2015
- Offers made and contract signed: April 2015
- Create an account, and login to apply
- Get to know Coloplast by learning about the company, its core business areas and where YOU fit in.
- Test your analytical and reasoning skills in the multiple-choice test. It is recommended to use a calculator in this section.
- Complete your profile with your personal and background information, including your CV and transcript.
For more information visit Coloplast Global Graduate Program