2014/15 Cloud Innovation World Cup – Over $200,000 In Prizes
Deadline: April 15, 2015
Entrepreneurs, developers, innovative startups and researchers are invited to join the Cloud Innovation World Cup which aims to generate innovations for all market segments, promote cloud solutions in dedicated industries and scale innovative cloud solutions faster. The Cloud Innovation World Cup, along with its partners Google Cloud Platform and CloudEO, challenges participants to develop innovative cloud solutions that will revolutionize the way we do business and live our lives!
Cloud World Cup Categories
Innovative solutions in the following categories are welcomed:
- Industry 4.0
- Smart Living
- Urban Infrastructure
- ICT Business Services
Learn more about these categories
- Placement on the ‘Hall of Fame’
- Opportunity to present your innovative solution at the Award Ceremony
- Speaking opportunities at international conferences
- Dedicated on-line and off-line marketing activities to promote the finalists, the category winners and the ‘Cloud Innovator of the Year’
- Access to the worldwide network of Innovation World Cup Series, opportunity to connect with important market players at a very early stage of product development
- Business acceleration
- Participants of the Cloud Innovation World Cup have the opportunity to develop their solution using Google Cloud Platform Credits worth $100,000 of our partner Google for free
- Navispace employees, their direct family members and everybody living in the households of said employees are not eligible to participate.
See complete competition rules...
- Register here, create your participant profile and then a submission form.
- NOTE: If you are submitting more than one solution you must complete a new submission form for each one.
- At the submission form describe your solution or your running prototype in a functional way, accompanied by images showing its special features, results or advantages.
- If you have corrections you must make these before the database closes on 15 April 2015. Make your corrections in the appropriate section and remember to save your revision
For more information, visit Cloud Innovation Cup or contact [email protected]