Deadline: March 31, 2015
The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition is now accepting applications for the 2015 edition! Arch Grants aim to create an entrepreneurial culture and infrastructure to build successful companies in St. Louis. It is not only a source of funding for start-ups, but an opportunity to root business within a thriving entrepreneurial hub surrounded by mentors, supporters, and innovative collaborators.
Arch Grants provides $50,000 equity-free cash and pro bono support services to innovative startups willing to locate their business in St. Louis. Do you have a startup that needs early-stage funding, mentorship, or legal advice? Do you want to be a part of a thriving community of entrepreneurs? Do you want all of this without giving up any equity in your business? If so, apply to our competition here!
- $50,000 non-dilutive, cash grant
- Pro-bono services in the following areas: accounting, legal, marketing and design, communication, financial consulting, banking consulting and services, information technology consulting and web hosting, human resources, and payroll services
- Access to venture capital and angel investment networks
- Professional and high level business mentorship
- Personal introductions to strategic business leaders
- Social support and community integration services
- Inclusion as part of a community of innovative entrepreneurs
Do you have an innovative startup that could call St. Louis home? Great, then you may be a qualified applicant for our competition!
- Arch Grants is looking for innovative technologies, products, or services, wrapped within scalable business models with the potential to make national or international impact.
- They seek to attract entrepreneurs who are already located in St. Louis OR are willing to relocate here. Basing your business in St. Louis is a prerequisite for receiving the grant and all of their current entrepreneurs are investing their time in making the St. Louis startup scene even stronger.
- For-profit startups from every industry are invited to apply. articular attention will be given to the scalability of the ventures. Startups should demonstrate a plan to reach national or international impact.
How to Apply
Applications are being accepted through PitchBurner. Please create an account an fill out the application to apply!
For more information, visit Arch Grants Global Startup Competition.