Deadline: January 23, 2015
Applications are accepted for the 2015 WIEF Young Fellows Program, taking place in Cordoba, Spain from 16-22 March 2015. The WIEF Young Fellows is one of World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF)’s flagship programmes focusing on youth leadership. It is a one-week intensive leadership programme bringing together young leaders across the globe from all walks of life, covering personal and community leadership, entrepreneurship and business management, environmental sustainability, social enterprise and philanthropy.
In short, WIEF is in the business of creating next generation leaders that are poised to become great entrepreneurs, who also have a moral bearing to contribute back to society. There are slots for only 26 Candidates worldwide.
- Win a chance to a slot to present your project/business pitch at Idea Pad at the 11 th World Islamic Economic Forum, Kuala Lumpur. (terms to be confirmed in due course).
- Win a chance to an 8-12 months mentorship on your project/business plan.
WIEF Young Fellows 2015 is a subsidized programme for accepted candidates. Participants need to pay only the registration fee and their own return flights. Accommodation and transportation during the programme period, programme materials and basic everyday meals are covered by the organizer.
- Fresh graduates, young entrepreneurs, civil society leaders, community workers, researchers, junior professionals, artists, creative change makers who are between the ages of 20 and 30 who have a seed of an idea that they want to develop into a full-grown project.
- Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate how this Programme will directly benefit them, their community and their country.
- Proficiency in English is required. If you are accepted you will be required to participate fully in the discussions and role-plays in English.
For the online application form to be completed, please include the following:
- Video submission (see WORK EXPERIENCE session for description)
- Your CV
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport copy
NOTE: If you are selected as a candidate, you are liable to pay a registration fee of USD150++ to secure your placement.
- To apply, please submit the completed online application before 23, January 2015.
For more information, visit WIEF Young Fellows.