A. Wilhelmsen Foundation International Scholarship to Study in Norway 2015
Deadline: March 1, 2015
Applications are now open for the A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship Programme, which aims to contribute to the financing of education in Norway for foreign students. The scholarship supports international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) at BI Norwegian Business School.
A maximum of two students will receive this scholarship each year, and the size of the scholarship is NOK 75.000,- per semester per student. This scholarship is available for new 1st year Master of Science students. Application deadline for the 2015 intakeis March 1st 2015.
- Open to Residents of countries outside Norway.
- Wilhelmsen has the Baltic region, Russia, Portugal and the Caribbean as main activity areas. Candidates from these regions are especially encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship,
- The candidate must apply for admission to the programme he/she is qualified for, and in addition apply for the scholarship. All candidates must act according to valid admission criteria and application deadlines.
- Candidates that may apply are applicants for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Grades from previous studies, previous experiences, personal ambitions and finance needs are part of the decision criteria.
- Study progression by the recipients will be followed, and scholarship payments for the 2nd year of the master degree is dependent of satisfactory study progression.
How to Apply
- All applicants must write a scholarship application letter for this specific scholarship. The letter should be maximum 1 page and supplement the programme application.
- You are advised to include your goals and motivations for studying at BI, career ambitions, and how you feel that you can contribute to the programme and study environment. It is also important to include information regarding family and economic situations, and explain why you feel the scholarship is necessary for you to fulfill your ambitions.
Please note that it is not possible to apply for a scholarship directly through Wilhelmsen. Please direct all inquiries and applications to BI.
For more information, visit A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship Programme.