P & G invites students that are currently registered at a Kenyan University and are in their final year of study to apply for its Internship Program.P&G is giving you the opportunity to gain an unforgettable work experience and the chance to interact with different cultures and organisation dynamics.
Internship duration: May 1st -July 31st
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Final year students currently registered at a Kenyan University
- Valid passport with at least 6 months until expiry date
- Leadership position in a university society will be an asset
- Ready to face a challenging experience
- Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1 – You’ll hit the job running with challenging projects that allow you to improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- The Best Training and Career Development – You will have the support of Company experts, balanced with business unit & functional training courses to ensure your successful on-boarding.
- Opportunity to earn a Full Time Offer – We value our intern program as it is our key pipeline to full time employment. Each year between 70-80% of our interns receive full-time offers so it is extremely important to us that you have a positive experience. You are the future of our company!
- Opportunities to Socialize & Network – From events organized for people from your immediate area of the business to Corporate-wide activities, you’ll get to know other interns, full-time employees and senior management.
Apply online and and you would be invited to go through the entire P&G Selection process below:
- complete an online assessment
- write a Reasoning Test
- complete interviews
For more information, visit P&G