Deadline: March 7, 2015
The application for the Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program is now open. The Coca-Cola Company & the US Department of State have once again partnered to sponsor 100 university students from across the Middle East, North Africa and Near Asia to attend a month-long summer entrepreneurship program at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business, one of the top ranked business programs in the United States. This multi-faceted, immersion scholarship program is designed to give a group of students the opportunity to learn about business education through an accelerated curriculum.
The program, which begins in late June 2015, is fully funded including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees. Please note that the program will take place during Ramadan and that the travel dates can’t be amended. Indiana University is well aware of Ramadan and will make accommodations for attending scholarship winners.
All Candidates must :
- Have nationality and currently reside in one of the following countries from which you are applying and must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Have zero or limited travel experience to the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a university and between the ages of 18-24 years old
- Be fluent in English and has a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be able to travel from June 20th through July 25th
Please note that Ramadan will take place during the majority of the program dates and that the travel dates can’t be amended. Indiana University is well aware of Ramadan and will make accommodations for attending scholarship winners.
How to Apply
All you have to do is .
All you have to do is follow these 4 steps:
- create an account using this link.
- Think of an idea that can make your country better (cease an opportunity or meet a necessity)
- Share your business idea on how to Make Tomorrow Better in your country
- Get as much friends as you can to vote for your idea that’s it!!
The 20 ideas with the most votes will automatically make it to the semi-final round. Following the semi-finals, 12 final winners will be selected and will win scholarships to attend the program at Indiana University.
For more information, visit 2015 Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program.