Deadline: March 14, 2015
An experienced Head of Design Technology is required for a superb British style boarding school in Zambia , one of Africa’s best kept secrets .
Drawing from the best of British and Southern African independent school tradition, this College has been set up to provide an outstanding holistic education to young people. They expect their students to develop with self- discipline, intellectual endeavour, a sense of adventure, and as adaptable young people who can perform in a team, while stepping up to lead one when called.
Salary & Benefits
- An excellent and competitive salary.
- A 2 bedroom house on campus, set in a 50 sq km game reserve.
- Free bills, free Internet, cleaning and gardening.
- Free international medical insurance for yourself and family
- Free use of private clinic.
- Flights at the beginning and end of each 2 year contract.
- A relocation allowance of approximately $4000.
- Candidate must have a postgraduate degree (master’s or higher).
- Candidates will have taught Graphics and Resistant Materials to both IGCSE/GSCE and A level and have a track record of achieving excellent results in Design Technology GCSE /A level exams.
- Sign up on Guardian Jobs
- Fill out application and attach your CV/Resume
For more information, visit the Guardian Jobs Africa.